Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SO SAD!

Well saying goodbye to Adam and Regan last night was I think the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Adam did not want to say goodbye. I told him he could call me anytime he wanted. He said he did not know my number. He wanted me to write it on paper for him. Then later mom told me he wrote his number on a paper plate and taped it to the fireplace. He told Nana and Grandaddy that they could call him whenever they needed to. He also informed Grandaddy that this was the last night he would be spending the night in America! Poor baby does not even understand. What am I going to do without hearing those funny things everyday. I am going to miss them so much. I am counting down until July 11th when they come home to go to the beach. Katie is talking in her seat now. She is such a taker these days. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Debra A said...

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! I am so glad you have Katie to help occupy your time! I know it isnt easy, but you will make it!