Friday, May 9, 2008

Picture Time!






I tried to get some good pictures this morning, but someone would not cooperate with me. She was tired so I guess it was a bad time. We are still doing great. She goes on Monday for her 4 month checkup. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. I hope you enjoy the pictures. The one on the bed is funny. SHe was playing while I was hanging up clothes. I looked over and she had just passed out. I guess the sleepy bug bit her. The one of me rear end was a very tired day for me. Shannon told me to stay still. He took the picture. It is a bib stuck to me. I had also put the milk in the cabinet a few minutes before. That was a Calgon day.

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

That's funny - Anna just told me I had something on my butt...It was one of her rhinestone bracelets. I should have taken a picture.