Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Girl!









Katie is getting so big. She is learning how to do so many things. She is trying to sit up. She does good for a few minutes and then she topples if you are not there to catch her. She loves eating if you can't tell. She is ready for a steak but carrots, peas, and green beans will have to do for right now. She is trying to roll over, but she just can't seem to get that leg to flop over.


We are making it ok without Adam. I have made a big improvement. I don't cry every time I talk to him on the phone. like I was doing a few days ago. I miss him but he sounds happy on the phone so that makes me feel better. He already has a new friend who lives next door and he has a new pet (blue fish named Max). I will see him soon. Here are some pictures and video of the BIG GIRL!


No comments: