Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend






It has been awhile since I have posted. We were busy this past week. I have been trying to spend as much time as I possibly can with Adam He is leaving day after tomorrow. He spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday night with us. We had so much fun. All of us were busy playing the whole weekend. He had fun helping me with katie. She loves him so much. When he is around she keeps her eyes glued to him. Tomorrow the three of us, Adam, Katie, and myself are going to the mall. Adam loved his tie on his tux so much that he wants one of his own. I told him I would get him one. This will be my last day with him for over a month. At least I can count down the days until July 11th when he comes back for a week. Here are a few more pictures. We finally got all 5 babies in the family together for a picture.

No comments: