Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My heart.

This blog tonight is more for my therapy than anything. Most of you know Regan is getting married and moving to Illinois. That means Adam ( my "first" first born) is leaving. I have not really come to terms with it. I just kept telling myself that is was a long way off and that I had plenty of time to spend with him. Now it is just two weeks away and I think tonight my heart began to break. This is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I don't want to say goodbye to that precious boy.

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

Pretty neat how the Lord has given you someone to hold in his absence!

torpysseafoam said...

Sweetie, hang in there...I know what your feeling...believe me that it is returned...People say there is a love difference between your own child and someone else child...I say they don't have enough love to go around...Trust my Adam will never forget you...You will have a special place in his heart that's just for you...Aunt BJ