Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whirlwind






Wow the last two weeks have flown by and it has been a blur. I started back to work last Monday and the kids came on Thursday. By Friday Katie did not want me to leave. She fussed as I went out the door and I cried all the way to work. Hayden did not want to go to school so I told her we could just both cry that day. It is very hard leaving Katie. This past week she was teething, had bad diapers, very fussy, and then got sick Thursday night with a bad cold. I went to work Friday with having only one hour of sleep. Last night she was better but I was still up and down with her all night. Shannon got up with her this morning and let me sleep until 9:45. It was Heaven on Earth. Some people can't stay at home all of the time, but I really think God wanted me to be a stay at home mom. I have had a taste of both sides and I choose to stay at home. Well, Shannon told me I could do that if we sold the house and moved into a trailor, so it looks like it is back to work for me on Monday.

Katie is still not crawling, but she acts like she wants too. She sits up and reaches, get on her belly, then rolls over on her back and lays there like a turtle. She has a walker and she only knows how to go in reverse. It is so funny! She did have a little accident this week. She fell off the couch. Everyone has told me they have to fall of the bed or couch at least once. She was not hurt at all and did not even really cry. Shannon said this morning she was on the couch with him, dropped and toy, leaned over slowly to see where it was. She slowly got on her tummy and was half way down the couch when Shannon finally picked her up. At least she is slow about falling! I guess that is why she did not get hurt the other day. No more couch for Katie! Mom swears she said Bye Bye the other day but I have yet to hear it. All I hear these days is DaDada. She has become quite the little daddy's girl. (Mommy is still her favorite!..LOL) Here are some random pictures we have taken over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

No comments: