Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sleepy Baby!

Well today was a rough day. For some reason I was very emotional. I woke up late and had to take Katie this morning.(usually shannon drops her off) Anyway, I just cried when I was hugging her bye. I felt so guilty for having to leave her. I cried all the way to work. Usually it is Hayden but today she said,"Why you crying?" I picked Katie up and Kayla said she had only taken an hour nap. Tonight when I was feeding her carrots she finally passed out. Here is a video. So sad but so funny!

2 comments:

MOMMY2TLK said...

How funny. I especially love the part where she startles and still takes another bite. What a camera moment.

Dollar General said...

How sad...poor baby!

I know it's hard to leave your sweet baby! You have the best of both worlds...work but still have summers off and holidays and weather days!! Hang in there! I'll be praying for you!

By the way I love that princess towel! She's adorable! Keep the pictures (and videos) coming!