Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grateful

I don't have any pictures for today. I am sitting at my table and it is very quiet in my house. I am about to get ready to go to work and I realize how blessed I am. There are so many people I know right now sick, or have family members passing away, friends who want a baby and can't get pregnant, friends who weren't so sure they were ready for a baby and are pregnant, financial hardships....just so many things going on. I look at my peaceful sleeping baby and husband and realize I have everything I need. God is so good and even though we dont' understand at times He is ALWAYS there for us. He has blessed me with more than I could ever ask for. It makes me angry when I start feeling down on myself for something and then realize...I don't have any real problems. I just wanted everyone to know how much I love the Lord and what He has given me. Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: