Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Princess





The last couple of weeks are a blur. My life right now is get up, go to work, pick katie up, come home, dinner, bath, put katie to bed, pack and bag for her, bed. I hope things get better. I LOVE the weekend now. It is my most cherished time with my family. I feel like during the week I am just going through the motions. Anyway, Katie is a big girl. She has been a princess this week as you can see in the hat. She is also feeding herself...LOL well trying. Tonight she ate baby food green beans and then we gave her some black eyed peas and sweet potato. She loved it. I just put it on her tray and she went to town. Needless to say she had to have a bath. She has been running fever last night and today and I hope it is just teething. For those of you who dont' know we put a for sale sign in our yard. We will see what happens. We are not in any hurry so it really does not matter. Whatever God has planned for us we will do. Have a great Labor Day!

No comments: