Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leaving my Baby!





Well the past two days I have been in the AMSTI workshop. I left Katie for the first time on Monday. Well mom came up to the house and stayed. I was gone from 6:30-4:30. That was the longest I had been away from her. I called 5 times that day to check on her. When I got home we loved on each other sooooo much. She was so excited to see me and I was soooo excited to see her. Tuesday Shannon dropped Katie off at Kayla's house. (Kayla is going to keep her this fall.) This afternoon I came to get her and I couldn't get there fast enough. She played all day and was pooped. She came home and took almost a 2 hour nap. Kayle played dress up with her and took pictures. She is my princess ballerina. I know this is good for both of us, but it makes my heart hurt being away from her for so long. I really really dont' want to go back to work. If anyone knows of a job I can do at home for decent money let me know. I can't think of anything!

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

She looks sooo precious!! I'm with you on missing your babies at work!! Mine are 6 and 2 1/2 and it still breaks my heart to leave them!! I worked at a daycare so I could at least be around them all day long!! It will get a tinsy bit easier.
Glad to see you guys doing well!!
Love Ya, Silena