Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blessings

Have you ever just sat and thought about all of your blessings? I have been doing that today. There are way too many to count. The Lord has blessed me with more than I could even ask for. My anniversary is tomorrow. I can't believe sometimes that I am actually a mother, wife, and teacher. These are the three things I have wanted in life since I can remember. How many people get everything they have dreamed of. Not too many. I have a wonderful husband who puts up with me, a family who loves me, friends who take care of me, and a daughter who can't get enough of me. I have a house, food to eat, a job, transportation, every thing that I need. I am so grateful. I love the Lord and everything He has blessed me with. Count your blessings and see what you come up with. It will amaze you!

No comments: