Friday, January 30, 2009

We have a Walker!!!!




Katie decided it was time to walk. Now she walks all over the place. She looks a bit like a drunk soldier at times but she is progressing well. She has been a very fussy baby the past two weeks. She is always happy so it is hard to deal with these days. She is teething and on top of that has had a fever virus off and on. Mom took her to the doctor for me today and everything was clear. Just fever. It was so hard for me today not being able to go with her to the doctor. I am out of days at school because of all of the time I took off when seh was born. I dont' regret that time at all but I just wish I could be there when she needs me. Katie loves the to get in the front seat of the car or truck. If she is cranky we can put her in the seat of the car to play. Here are some pictures!

No comments: