Sunday, January 4, 2009

Before,During, and After Christmas! Oh and New Year!










































































































I know it has been awhile but we are back. We have a camera and things are starting to slow down again. We have been very busy. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We started out by having a staff get together at our house. Lots of fun! Then we celebrated the birth of Christ and Santa Claus. Katie had a wonderful time. She is trying to walk but just does not quite have the confidence yet. She is throwing fits and making us laugh daily. I can't believe she will be a year old on the 10th. This year has flown. The day after Christmas, mom and I drove to Peducah KY to meet Jason and Adam. We spent the night in Nashville and then drove in the next day. We got to keep Adam for a week. We had a blast. We went to Chuck E Cheese, bowling, Bass Pro Shop, shot fireworks, nature hikes, and played with friends. Last night when Shannon and I got home from taking Adam back to my moms it was way too quiet in the house. I miss him already. I loved having two kids for a week even though I must say I am quite exhausted. It is back to work tomorrow. Yuck. I feel like I need one more week just to rest. Anyway enjoy the pictures and video.

No comments: