Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie
























































I can't believe it! I have a one year old. It is so weird. I miss my baby but I love my little girl! So many things have happened this year. We are so blessed. We had a small little party yesterday at the house. Katie of course did not love her cake. She does not like to have mess on her hands. I think she will be a girly girl. She loves bows, purses, make - up , and jewlry. What do you think? Some of you don't know but Katie has an adopted grandmother...YaYa. Well for Christmas YaYa gave Katie a magical princess hat. It is precious and I am so glad she wore it for pictures! Thank you YaYa! Today Katie has been taking 2-3 steps by herself. I guess she knows she is one and it is time to start walking. She is a brave little girl. We also made it a point to lower her mattress on her crib. She is learning to climb down from the beds, couch, anything she does not want to be in. I am afraid the crib was going to be next. I hope God blesses us with another wonderful year like this past year. I hope you enjoy the pictures and video. We will be going Saturday to get professional pictures made. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

That first picture is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she is one either - but how exciting! It looks like she had a good party! YAY for Katie!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!