Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates -- 10 1/2 months
















Here are some recent pictures. Katie and Cole played together while the moms went shopping. Shannon had his birthday on November 11th. We celebrated at the mexican restaurant. As you can see Katie did not like the hat at all! Also Shannon redid our garage. He sheetrocked and redid the floor! Katie has been having bathroom problems. It has been going on for about 2 1/2 weeks. We have tried everything ...even a trip to the doctor. I have never been so happy today when Kayla told me she pooped 4 times. Miralax is a miracle! Wow never thought I would be so excited about poop! Katie finally has a new tooth, but I can't get a picture of it. She puts her tongue down so you can't see it. I found it because she bit me. It felt like a puppy tooth. She wants to walk so bad. She is very busy!

No comments: