Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!











Well we celebrated Katies first Halloween. It really started a week and a half ago. We started at our fall festival at school..then trunk or treat at church, and then finally tonight we had another fall festival at a friends house. We did not go trick-or-treating this year because it was too cold. Instead we went to Target and out to eat. It was nice because no one was out. Tonight Shannon and I dressed up at the last minute for this party. We were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat. Katie of course was still a Lady Bug. She was not a happy camper all night as you can tell from some of the pictures. She has not been herself lately. She is either getting sick or finally getting a tooth. I am not sure which one. She is also crawling everywhere now. She loves the hardwood floor...she likes so spin around on her bottom. She and daddy have a new game. CHASE! This is funny now but I know it will come back to bite him later. Oh well I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. We are eating crow these days. We always said we would never let our child sleep in the bed with us. I never thought I could, but we have been letting her sleep with us. She sleeps better in our bed and we sleep better. I know we have to get her used to her crib, but she just does not like it. She loves our bed and I love my sleep. This time is so much fun with her. I am so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just thank God everyday for my little blessing from above.

No comments: