Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa

I know it has been awhile for pictures and I promise I will post some soon. A few things that have been going on though. Katie got her pictures taken with Santa today. I was afraid she would be scared and cry...instead she LOVED him. I can't wait to get the pictures back. She has had a hard time pooping. Never thought that would be a topic of conversation, but it seems that is all we are talking about these days. I have never been so excited to change a poopie diaper. Life really does change when you have kids. She is trying to talk now. I promise she says.."I love you" . It is in her language but it is clear enough to hear. The doctor is my witness because she told her the other day when we were there. She still does not have a tooth in her mouth but that does not stop her from eating whatever she wants. I am so excited about Christmas. I can't wait to decorate the house and start shopping! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. I know we will. We have been so blessed this past year!

No comments: