Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day












Happy Valentines Day! Today Katie and I went to visit at my school. Everyone says she looks like her daddy. We are going out tonight with friends to eat for Valentines Day. SHannon asked me what I wanted for Valentines and I told him a day of sleep. So my present is that he is going to get up with her for the next three nights and let mommy sleep. I very excited! Nana and Grandaddy came over this past Sunday. Here are a few more pictures. Braxton is one of Katies many cousins. He is trying out her new swing. Enjoy! Oh make sure your sound is on and you can hear one of my favorite songs.

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

She's precious - I love all the pictures - keep them coming! I was gonna say the same thing - she looks like him! Happy Valentines Day - what a fun way to spend it - cuddle with your baby! These ARE THE DAYS! Enjoy! Love ya! Page