Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love my baby!





Things are so much fun around the Bryant household these days. Katie is starting to smile and express herself. She is following objects, kicking, cooing, and just loving life. My sister bought her a seahorse for Valentines Day that plays music. She LOVES it. I actually went and got another one just in case something happens to the first one. If she is fussy we turn it on and she calms down and usually goes to sleep. I can't believe how much she is growing and changing. She is getting so heavy and growing out of clothes already. I know I have said it before, but time is just going by way too fast. Last night she slept for 6 1/2 hours. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. If it were not for the storms we probably would have slept longer. Being a mom is the best thing. God has blessed me with more than I could ever ask for.

No comments: