Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Katie Bug






Well katie is doing great on her medicine and she is loving her oatmeal. When I took her to the doctor a week ago she weighed 12lbs and 12 oz. I am sure she is 13 now. She loves her groceries. She has been out to lunch the last two days and on the go with mom. Shopping, doing errands, and visiting friends. Today we are going to rest!!!! Katie has started to cut teeth believe it or not. They are not coming through the skin but you can feel the buds. The doctor didn't seem to shocked. I thought it was way too young. Anyway, because of this now she pulls her pacifier out and sucks her thumb. I like the pacifier better because you can get rid of it, you can't ever get rid of the thumb. She will be 12 weeks tomorrow. I had to pack away a ton of clothes the other day. So many had tags on them. I cried thinking that she will never be that small again. Where does the time go? O well many great things to come.

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

Anna is a thumb sucker and as much as I hated the idea - there's nothing sweeter. I'll have to send you some of my sweet thumb sucker pictures!