Monday, April 28, 2008

Beach Trip






Katie had her first beach trip. We left Friday and headed to Ft. Morgan. We made a stop in Montgomery to visit Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Clark. We arrived into Ft. Morgan around 6. That evening we went to visit my friend who was getting married on Saturday. Saturday morning we went shopping for Katie at the outlets and I spent too much money. (that is why I am not a shopper) We went to my friends wedding at 5:30. It was a beautiful ceremony. Katie did not like the wind on the beach but I had her covered up with a sun hat and a blanket. I am sorry to say that we never got a picture of her in the sand but we are going back in July so hopefully we will have better luck. Sunday we went to my sisters pampered bride shower. Less than three weeks and Regan will be Mrs. Regan Thompson. Life is exciting!

No comments: