Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Time






Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted. We have been very busy! Thursday my brother and nephew drove in from St. Louis. While they were here we had a big cookout with my mom, dad, sister, and nephew. Friday we went to eat Mexican and celebrated my nephew Andrews birthday. Mike and Andrew left Saturday morning so Andrew could get back to study for his exams. Sunday Shannon went out of town so it was just Katie and myself again! Monday we packed up, picked up Mom and Adam and headed for the Space Center. When we were approaching the space center and saw the rocket in the distance, I thought Adam was going to jump out of the car. He was so excited. (A little background for those of you who don't know.) Adam loves anything about space and can probably tell you more than you would ever want to know about space. Anyway we had a good time. On the way home I asked Adam what his favorite part about the trip was and he said, "The Gift Shop". Go figure! Last night he and Nana came for a sleep over! We had a good time dying easter eggs and watching a movie. No one went to sleep until midnight. Katie is now down for a nap and adam is still asleep. Mom and I are getting to chit chat without any interuptions. We are looking forward to Shannon coming home this evening. Friday we are headed to the zoo for a camel ride!

No comments: