Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend!










We started getting ready for Easter on Thursday by coloring eggs. Saturday we went on an Easter egg hunt and Katie slept through the whole thing. Sunday morning we got up and went to a sunrise service, had a wonderful breakfast at church, went to visit mom and dad, and then went to Shannon's brothers house to spend time with family. Katie got to be with her cousins!!!! We had another big egg hunt that afternoon and what do you know, Katie slept through the whole thing. Sometimes I wish I could sleep that much. It was a good time to spend with family on such a happy day!

2 comments:

thejhalls said...

She is so precious! It seems like everything is going well! Your blog is a really good idea! I'm impressed... It's really fun to watch her grow, even though I haven't had a chance to see her! She is so cute!
~Jackie Courtney Hall

Courtney said...

Hey Aunt Lindsay I just want to say hey and Katie is looking SUPER CUTE. You Know I just had my B-Day on the 27 of March well tell Katie that i love her and this website is a really a great idea. And we all love you Shannon & Little Katie Bug!!!!


Love, Courtney, Erica, Brandon, Lisa, and Ty